Re: [avrdude-dev] How to set usb port as default?

From: László Monda
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] How to set usb port as default?
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 12:41:04 +0100

> You better provide for any questions to the mailing list, the version
> you use and your command line and any other relevant setup.

I'm sorry about that, I should have provided that info, indeed.
Version 5.11.1 and
avrdude -p atmega88 -c avrisp2 -P usb -U flash:w:UltimateHackingKeyboard.hex

> Before version 6, the entire default port selection was rather twisted
> in the code.

So according to the above isn't there any way to make "-P usb" the
default in the config file?

--
László Monda <http://Monda.hu> | <http://UltimateHackingKeyboard.com>