Re: [linuxiran] mini-howto [was:salam]

From: Hooman Baradaran
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] mini-howto [was:salam]
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 12:31:23 -0400

> The problem is Arash, that Mandrake has removed KDE font installer, and
> instead has added a font installer to their own Control Panel.

I use Mandrake 9.1 and KDE font installer is still there too. You have to go
to Control Centre (KDE) -> System -> Font Installer.
I personally use Mandrake's tool. I don't know why but "I think" KDE didn't
translate Farsi fonts correcly.

And by the way you don't need a dual boot, all you need is a bunch of TTF
Windowz fonts.

Hooman

Hooman Baradaran
address@hidden