Re: [linuxiran] Crossover Office Wanted!

From: Arash Partow
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Crossover Office Wanted!
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 09:45:15 +1100

Aryan rather than just blabbling on about nothing and just typing away...
try and think before you write:

please go here:  http://www.winehq.com/site/license

 oh and also read my signature :D

Be one who knows what they don't know,
Instead of being one who knows not what they don't know,
Thinking they know everything about all things.
http://www.partow.net