Re: [linuxiran] Crossover Office Wanted!

From: Arash Partow
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Crossover Office Wanted!
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 04:51:51 +1100

No one said they would, all i said was that they can take back
the code that was ~"initially CR'ed and then GPL'ed"~.
Obviously they can't take back what the community had provided
after the GPL date.

Be one who knows what they don't know,
Instead of being one who knows not what they don't know,
Thinking they know everything about all things.
http://www.partow.net