brave-gnu-world

Re: The Brave GNU World needs your help

From: Georg C. F. Greve
Subject: Re: The Brave GNU World needs your help
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 18:46:26 +0200

Dear Hilton,

 || On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:23:36 -0700 (PDT)
 || Hilton Garcia Fernandes <address@hidden> wrote:

 hgf> How are you ? Long time no see ! How's FSF Europe ?

FSFE is fine -- indeed, it is growing faster than anyone could have
hoped or expected. We're now about to open an office in Zürich, you'll
soon see the announcement with our newest activities. :-)

 hgf> I supposed you had stopped BGW entirely. I could not find it in
 hgf> any of the usual places.

Well -- sending me an email would have cleared that up. :-)

 hgf> Did you wrote them in German, only ? May i suppose for Linux
 hgf> Magazin ?

Yes, that is also where they are still online in German and as
shortened versions only. Unfortunately they declined that I wrote them
in English directly, and also were uncooperative in other ways, so I
am now considering how to continue.

 hgf> Unfortunately, English is necessary for the translation
 hgf> chain. So, before even considering to call other translators, it
 hgf> is necessary to find one from German to English.

Yes, that is exactly where things broke.

Regards,
Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve                                 <address@hidden>