brave-gnu-world

Re: The Brave GNU World needs your help

From: Hilton Garcia Fernandes
Subject: Re: The Brave GNU World needs your help
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:23:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Georg!

How are you ? Long time no see ! How's FSF Europe ?

I supposed you had stopped BGW entirely. I could not find it in any of
the usual places.

And this list looked dead, too.

Did you wrote them in German, only ? May i suppose for Linux Magazin ?

Unfortunately, English is necessary for the translation chain. So,
before even considering to call other translators, it is necessary to
find one from German to English.

All the best,
Hilton