brave-gnu-world

Re: The Brave GNU World needs your help

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: The Brave GNU World needs your help
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 11:42:45 -0500

    I've tried to post on that list, but nobody is there (except a lot of
    spammers). :-(

I've changed the bravegw-web list configuration to hold msgs from
non-subscribers, and added the spam filtering so most spam will get
automatically deleted, and will ask a friend to clean up the current
pending queue and approve real msgs in the future.

Hopefully all that will make the list usable again.  (Georg, I hope all
this is ok with you, it's what we've been trying to do to clean up GNU
mailing lists in general.)

I see there are a bunch of bravegw-trans* lists which also have big
pending queues.  If they are or should be active again, I can do the
same for them.

Best,
Karl