Re: [certi-dev] multi-federate startup trouble

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] multi-federate startup trouble
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 09:11:45 +0100

2010/11/4 Roth, Christoph <address@hidden>:
> Yes I did. I think the problem are the following lines:
>
>> RTIA:: RTIA has thrown ObjectNotKnown exception.
>> RTIA:: Reason: Object <1>not found in map set.
>
> It seems that the object is not discovered before it is received (?). The
> error occurs with and without the CERTI_USE_NULL_PRIME_MESSAGE_PROTOCOL flag.
>
> I am using linux.

I'll try to dive into the code, but theoretically this is not possible
we wouldn't send an UAV to a federate which has not subscribed to the
object [class]
and if it has it should know the object...

I wouldn't have much time just now, so if you want to try a to dive yourself
and propose a patch it will be welcomed.

http://www.april.org