[certi-dev] multi-federate startup trouble

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: [certi-dev] multi-federate startup trouble
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 08:59:18 +0100

2010/11/4 Roth, Christoph <address@hidden>:
> Hi,
>
> while testing the cvs version I had problems with initializing several
> federates. The problem can be reproduced with the billard example. I started
> 4 federates like this
>
> rtig
> billard -n1 -fTest -Ftest.fed
> billard -n2 -fTest -Ftest.fed
> billard -n3 -fTest -Ftest.fed
> billard -n4 -fTest -Ftest.fed
>
> in 4 different shells. When the simulatin is executed I get the following
> error during startup:

Billard is "asymetric"  application (the creator federate has a special role)
I cannot reproduce that here.

Do you see:

"Press ENTER to start execution..."
in the federation creator federate?

and
"Synchronization..."

in others?

If yes do you press enter in the creator federate AFTER all other did
reach the sycnhronization step?

Are you running on Windows or Linux etc...

http://www.april.org