Re: [certi-dev] multi-federate startup trouble

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] multi-federate startup trouble
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 14:37:06 +0100

2010/11/4 Eric Noulard <address@hidden>:
> 2010/11/4 Roth, Christoph <address@hidden>:
>> Hi Eric,
>>
>> I think I got my error now. During initialization it seems to be necessary
>> to call registerObjectInstance() and wait for incoming
>> discoverObjectInstance() calls before enabling time policies with
>> enableTimeRegulation() and enableTimeConstraint(). This is what I changed in
>> my federation and now it works. Perhaps in the billard example it's the same.
>
> Nice catch.
> Would you be kind enough to file a bug report:
> https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=certi
>
> We should check whether if it's a "user" mistake or CERTI's mistake.
> and thus either fix CERTI or billard example.

Christoph,
I saw you filed the bug report:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?31551

Thank you for that.

Next time may be you can open a (free) Savannah account and/or login before
reporting the bug that way the bug is not "anonymous" and

  1) we know who reported the bug thus it's easier for us to request
further infos
      if needed

  2) the bug reporter gets automatic follow-up informations when the
bug is treated

If/When you mistakenly report an "anonymous" bug you can add yourself to the
CC list of the bug "by hand" if you logged in Savannahy go to the bug page
and add yourself to the cc list.

http://www.april.org