AW: [certi-dev] multi-federate startup trouble

From: Roth, Christoph
Subject: AW: [certi-dev] multi-federate startup trouble
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 15:06:25 +0100

Hi Eric,

I think I got my error now. During initialization it seems to be necessary to
call registerObjectInstance() and wait for incoming discoverObjectInstance()
calls before enabling time policies with enableTimeRegulation() and
enableTimeConstraint(). This is what I changed in my federation and now it
works. Perhaps in the billard example it's the same.

Regards,
Christoph