Re: [certi-dev] Time advancement

From: Michael Raab
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Time advancement
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 10:53:23 +0100

Just a quick investigation! Observer Federate sometimes receives an exception in main loop tick call.
I'm catching SpecifiedSaveLabelDoesNotExist, ConcurrentAccessAttempted andRTIInternalError but its none of them.
Sometimes Observers RTIA procress console shows message "TICK_REQUEST cannot be called recursively". Ideas?

Best regards,
Michael

Dipl.-Inf. Michael Raab

Fraunhofer-Institut für Fabrikbetrieb und -automatisierung IFF
Virtuell Interaktives Training
Sandtorstr. 22, 39106 Magdeburg, Germany
Telefon +49 (0) 391/ 40 90 122
Telefax +49 (0) 391/ 40 90 115
address@hidden
http://www.iff.fraunhofer.de oder http://www.vdtc.de