Re: [certi-dev] Time advancement

From: Michael Raab
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Time advancement
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 13:41:44 +0100

As far as I can see I only call tick(0.1f, 0.05f) once every loop in the main loop of the observer.
The only callbacks I handle are:

- receiveInteraction
- reflectObjectValues
- removeObjectInstance
- timeConstrainedEnabled
- timeRegulationEnabled

Any ideas on how to track that issue down? Which logging levels would you propose?

Best regards,
Michael

Dipl.-Inf. Michael Raab

Fraunhofer-Institut für Fabrikbetrieb und -automatisierung IFF
Virtuell Interaktives Training
Sandtorstr. 22, 39106 Magdeburg, Germany
Telefon +49 (0) 391/ 40 90 122
Telefax +49 (0) 391/ 40 90 115
address@hidden
http://www.iff.fraunhofer.de oder http://www.vdtc.de