cfengine-develop

RE: [Cfengine-develop] Re: Homework

From: Andrews, Martin
Subject: RE: [Cfengine-develop] Re: Homework
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 11:03:58 -0500

Well heck. If others are okay with serious mangling of the syntax then I am
happy too. I still cling to having a preprocessor generate my cfengine
config files centrally so making the cfengine parser smaller and simpler
would benefit me (removing unnecessary complexity on the end cfengine runs
is good). Probably should target a translator for old scripts though.

Martin