Re: [Chicken-hackers] more egginesses

From: Elf
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] more egginesses
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 22:07:08 -0800 (PST)

theres a (hidden) tag you should put in the meta files if its not ready for release.

-elf

On Sat, 8 Mar 2008, Shawn Rutledge wrote:

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 11:34 PM, Elf <address@hidden> wrote:
High Priority:  NEEDS TO BE CORRECTED IMMEDIATELY

IMO you are overreacting...

 cgi-util: missing licence from metafile and all source files.  (shawn)

That would be a different Shawn, I guess.

 dbus: missing setup file, missing doc files, and not hidden.  (shawn)

It's not ready for release, I thought that was clear.  What do you
mean about having it be hidden?  I thought there is another step to
make a release, beyond just putting it under
chicken-eggs/release/3/dbus/trunk.