Re: [Chicken-hackers] required-extension-version (possible version-numbe

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] required-extension-version (possible version-numbers> issue)
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 09:02:19 +0900

  I don't understand what you mean by that. As long as a version is
defined as a dotted list of integers in decimal representation, 1.501
> 1.6.0. If you want your release versions to be ordered correctly,
then those version numbers have to be a well-ordered sequence in
increasing order and consistent representation. You can't go from
release 1.16 to Aleph.XVII and expect that chicken-setup would know
what to do.

  -Ivan