Re: [Chicken-hackers] blob-literal read syntax

From: Magnus Achim Deininger
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] blob-literal read syntax
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 17:37:31 +0200

Hmm, I must've had some other syntax in mind there, yenc only has verbatim
encoding for most stuff in the regular text range it seems, or at least
that's how it appears when looking at the provided sample zips.

But yeah, to enter whitespace manually, hex all the way. Definitely not
R6RSs decimal-based syntax.

EDIT: Nevermind that comment about the regular text range, it's always shuffled around. I really had a totally different encoding in mind there.

On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 17:14:57 +0200, John Cowan <address@hidden>