Re: [Chicken-hackers] r7rs modules

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] r7rs modules
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 17:37:34 -0500

Peter Bex scripsit:

> > The latter.  De facto, R7RS library names beginning with "only", "prefix",
> > "except", and "rename" are forbidden, so I wouldn't worry about it.
> > (That is, you can write them, but you can't import them.)
>
> Now's my turn to go "ugh".  That's *very* unschemely.

Looking at R6RS, it permits you to say "(import (library (only you)))"
instead of "(import (only you))", thus resolving that problem.  WG1 missed
that one.  Oh well.

--
Schlingt dreifach einen Kreis vom dies!    John Cowan <address@hidden>
Schliesst euer Aug vor heiliger Schau,     http://www.ccil.org/~cowan