Re: [Chicken-hackers] noreturn & clang

From: Jörg F. Wittenberger
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] noreturn & clang
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 14:58:49 +0100

Am 06.11.2013 14:47, schrieb Peter Bex:
On Wed, Nov 06, 2013 at 02:35:20PM +0100, "Jörg F. Wittenberger" wrote:
Appears that 3.0 does already honor the noreturn declaration.

But now it complains about the array subscriptions as gcc did before...
Can you provide a minimum set of steps which one needs to take in order
to see this happening, using a clean clone of git master?  AFAIK it's
fixed and I don't see the messages here, so there must be something
different between what you're doing and what I'm doing.

Please remember to go through a bootstrap CHICKEN, as well, in order
to absolutely eliminate most environmental differences.

I'm afraid I *have to* regret. Save yourself the details. It's about my machine, my time and financial budget and those real world duties, which I'm supposed to eventually complete. I'm going to get real, bad trouble if I invest more into chicken. Loosing today at the failed experiment to incorporate the loss of interrupt_reason was already too much at the moment.

I'll try to figure these things out, once I'm under less pressure.

Sorry.

/Jörg