[Chicken-hackers] [Patch] Fix #1106

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: [Chicken-hackers] [Patch] Fix #1106
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 15:47:13 +0100

Hi there,

thanks to Andy I have become aware of an issue with chicken-install
-deploy which should be fixed in this patch. For details see below.
Please note that I have not tested this against a cross chicken
scenario but I don't see why this should break.

HTH,

Christian

--
May you be peaceful, may you live in safety, may you be free from
suffering, and may you live with ease.