Re: [circle] circle future?

From: thomasV1
Subject: Re: [circle] circle future?
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 02:27:19 +0100 (MET)

Oooops I did it again!
the new option is in CVS, it is called 'paranoid policy'.
it provides digital rights managements  :-)
if it is enabled, only the people you trust can
download your files or list your shared directory.

it is really a quick and dirty hack, but I
have no time to do better for the moment.
if someone feels like rewriting it, please...

Thomas