Re: jdiff.sh

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: jdiff.sh
Date: 19 Sep 2002 19:56:40 -0600

>>>>> "Stuart" == Stuart Ballard <address@hidden> writes:

Stuart> Would you consider helping to integrate this capability into
Stuart> japitools (http://rainbow.netreach.net/~sballard/japi/)?
Stuart> Japitools already does full API comparisons

Stuart> (Also when I announced it initially, 2 years ago, nobody
Stuart> seemed to be particularly interested).

I'm interested, but, as always, pretty busy.  So unfortunately looking
at this has never quite made it off the to-do list :-(

I think it would be very useful to have an automatically-generated API
comparison page for Classpath-vs-JDK (and another for libgcj-vs-JDK).
Anybody want to volunteer :-)?

Tom