Re: japize

From: Brian Jones
Subject: Re: japize
Date: 30 Sep 2002 20:40:37 -0400

Brian Jones <address@hidden> writes:

> Hmm, what did you compile with?  Looks like japi classes rely upon
> Collections support.  :)

So basically I can't figure out any way to run japize with JDK 1.1 and
any form of the Collections classes, I think mostly because Comparable
didn't exist at that time, like in String, and TreeMap breaks, at
least in Classpath.

This means it's useless or impossible to compare against 1.1, unless
someone else finds a way to do this.  Java 2 comparisons being more
meaningful anyway I'll probably stick to this.  Does anyone have an
appropriate japize line for Java 2 (1.2, 1.3, 1.4)?

Thanks,
Brian
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>