demexp-dev

Re: [Demexp-dev] And now, what for demexp--dev--0.7?

From: Thomas Petazzoni
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] And now, what for demexp--dev--0.7?
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 02:57:09 +0200

Hello,

skaller a écrit :

> yes, this is more of a problem. I have some friends who
> I would love to tell "Hey, do 'apt-get install demexp-client' and
> tell me what you think!"

Debian packages are available for the demexp client and for the demexp
server. If you're using Sarge, simply add the following line to your
/etc/apt/sources.list:

deb http://thomas.enix.org/pub/debian/packages/stable/ ./

And then:
# apt-get update
# apt-get install demexp-client-gtk2

 > I would also love to say "Hey, can you install a server
> for my project please" to another friend -- he has access
> to a machine that can be used as a host (i.e. he can
> configure it to allow a server to run on various ports).

# apt-get install demexp-server

Sincerly,

Thomas
--