denemo-devel

Windows Denemo Shutdown: SantaLuciaWoelkiDec13.zip

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Windows Denemo Shutdown: SantaLuciaWoelkiDec13.zip
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 05:31:05 +0000

Hi Richard,

This zip file is an improvement (Voices, appasSionato) and I thought I'd create a Template from it using New from Current.

Denemo (December 5) made a quick exit.

I tried restarting and responded yes to the open autosaved file, and then yes to compare with previously saved file, and it exited again.

I tried again and it reopened the file without asking. The file typeset. So I tried New from Current and this time it created one which I then saved as a temp file and then as a Custom Template.

Then I reopened this file again, and checked that it Typeset. After which New from Current caused Denemo to exit again.

Best wishes

Joe