denemo-devel

Horrible BUG fixed (was Re: Windows Denemo Shutdown: SantaLuciaWoelkiDec

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Horrible BUG fixed (was Re: Windows Denemo Shutdown: SantaLuciaWoelkiDec13.zip)
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 12:00:49 +0000

I've fixed a horrible bug which has been lurking in the code since 16th
May 2016 (that is since release 2.08). It should affect anything using
the deleting measures in all staffs command, but strangely has never
shown itself running under Unix and has just been reported as it
affects the "New from Current" command under Windows.
Thanks to Joe for reporting this - the fix is in now and should be
built tonight.

Richard