[Fwd: [DotGNU]A good warning?]

From: John
Subject: [Fwd: [DotGNU]A good warning?]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 14:33:30 -0500

Sounds like something similar I once read on the SAMBA site? No/Yes...
still it's a good idea and it has my vote in theory.

The shared source part is especially important, but we'll need something
like:

Include in the header of your code "I certify under penalty of perjury
and the laws of my applicaBle state, district, commonwealth, country, or
planet of legal residence that I have not (blah blah blah) viewed any
source code directly related to this coding that is not distributed
under the GPL or a recognized compatible license."

That's safest... some legal beagle correct me if I'm incorrect.

John Le'Brecage