Re: [Fwd: [DotGNU]A good warning?] and Do we have any law people around

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: Re: [Fwd: [DotGNU]A good warning?] and Do we have any law people around for FD?
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 20:56:06 +0200

> You know, that is one of the things that I have been kind of wondering
> about.  In a proprietary company, you have lwayers there partly to help
> cover your butt, but I haven't seen any with regards to FD.  Does anyone
> know whether we have access to law type people who can help us with these
> types of petty things?

Tony Stanco is a lawyer, but he may be so busy with other aspects
of FD that I'm not sure whether he will have time to look into
this for us.

But I'm sure we can always get support on legal questions from
the FSF.

Greetings, Norbert.

--
Norbert Bollow, Weidlistr.18, CH-8624 Gruet  (near Zurich, Switzerland)
Your own domain with all your Mailman lists: $15/month http://cisto.com