Re: [DotGNU]first draft for FD press release

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]first draft for FD press release
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 03:54:06 +0200

> >  From my perspective the main reason for doing PR work at this
> >  early stage is to attract developers who will help us with
> >  implementing this huge project.
>
> Yes. Makes sense. Maybe disclosing the 10-20 projects maybe a
> good idea, if it is decided. Or were you thinking of doing
> this press release and then have a follow-up in a week or 2?
> That would work well, too.

This is probably what we have to do since we're no-where close
to defining those 10-20 projects.

As was discussed on the list, the top priorities are to get the
efforts underway to

a) Create the quick-and-dirty first incarnation of the DotGNU
   Virtual Identities System
b) Carefully discuss the architecture of the DotGNU system (Are
   we sure that the architecture "DotGNU Core Platform" +
   "DotGNU Secure Execution Environment" + "DotGNU Distributed
   Execution Environment" is what we want?

address@hidden and I'll also update the http://dotgnu.org
website.

Does anyone know what happened with the FSF plan to set up a
mirror at gnu.org?

Greetings, Norbert.

--
Norbert Bollow, Weidlistr.18, CH-8624 Gruet  (near Zurich, Switzerland)
Your own domain with all your Mailman lists: $15/month http://cisto.com