Re: [DotGNU]XNS and Savannah?

From: Myrddian
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]XNS and Savannah?
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 12:47:59 +1000

> I think you are correct about investigating XNS.  If you like I will talk to
> them.  Hmm...seems I sleep when back from France and everything happens!
> Does
> that mean I am sleeping on the job? :)  Okay, over the course of the day I am
> going to try to get cought up with everything and will offer some
> suggestions.
>   I have added amil and you to the Savannah DotGNU project because I didn't
> know anyone else's savannah id's yet.

*He he* It's kind of funny when most ppeopl on this project are posting I am
sleep
when I post everybody else is sleep. Amusing.

Yeah Talk to XNS, You'd probably get a quicker reply than me at the moment.

> I think we need to initially create an "admin" mailing list for the major
> maintainers, a seperate general mailing list (or just use/move this one), and
> a package proposal mailing list on Savannah.  If you would like to do this,
> and have any other ideas for initial mailing lists to organize things, feel
> free to do this.  I have listed you as a DotGNU project "admin"...

Just use this one for general development talk, I mean it work fine as it is
already,
I think it's best to have the mailing list go through dotgnu.org, Norbert?

We have an announcement list, I dont know if it has been used, we should
post general announcements there.

Also can we get somebody to maintain the Sourceforge site, make sure the
dot-gnu.sourceforge.net
address point do dotgnu.org ?

We should also centralise our CVS repository, it coul dbe hosted on Savannah
and mirrored
on SourceForge.

Myrddian <address@hidden(nospam)au>
"I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full house
 and four people died".

                   -- Steven Wright