Re: [DotGNU]XNS and Savannah?

From: fitzix
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]XNS and Savannah?
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 11:14:11 -0400

David Sugar wrote:

> I think you are correct about investigating XNS.  If you like I will talk to
> them.  Hmm...seems I sleep when back from France and everything happens!  Does
> that mean I am sleeping on the job? :)  Okay, over the course of the day I am
> going to try to get cought up with everything and will offer some suggestions.
>   I have added amil and you to the Savannah DotGNU project because I didn't
> know anyone else's savannah id's yet.
>
> I think we need to initially create an "admin" mailing list for the major
> maintainers, a seperate general mailing list (or just use/move this one), and
> a package proposal mailing list on Savannah.  If you would like to do this,
> and have any other ideas for initial mailing lists to organize things, feel
> free to do this.  I have listed you as a DotGNU project "admin"...
>
> David
>
> Myrddian wrote:

My savannah username is fitzix ...

I have some structural ideas for some bureaucratic projects for dotGnu.
I want to flesh them out over the course of the day (into full-fledged
proposals) but I think we need to seperate the web-admin part into a
seperate project.  We could also benefit from a librarian/ambassadorial
type sub-project for coordination and organization with other projects
and for management of development resources (specs, developer project
assignment, etc...)

Like I said, I want to think this through before I write up a proposal
:)  I expect to have one by the end of the day.

        -Barry