Re: [DotGNU]XNS and Savannah?

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]XNS and Savannah?
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 11:35:30 -0400

I have added you. I was originally thinking that the main DotGNU project would be used singularly for all coordination, project-wide documentation, and project-wide administration, rather than adding other subprojects for these functions. Some of these things sound like they could be seperate coordination mailing lists. Of course, if you have something else in mind, that would be good to hear and discuss.

David

My savannah username is fitzix ...

I have some structural ideas for some bureaucratic projects for dotGnu. I want to flesh them out over the course of the day (into full-fledged
proposals) but I think we need to seperate the web-admin part into a
seperate project.  We could also benefit from a librarian/ambassadorial
type sub-project for coordination and organization with other projects
and for management of development resources (specs, developer project
assignment, etc...)

Like I said, I want to think this through before I write up a proposal
:)  I expect to have one by the end of the day.

        -Barry