Re: [DotGNU]third draft for FD press release

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]third draft for FD press release
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 13:12:46 -0400

Yes, this was a good idea to do...

Norbert Bollow wrote:

On Wed, Jul 11, 2001 at 08:56:22AM -0400, David Sugar wrote:

I think this reads correctly. I think we should release it. However, what we should do in the future is have a seperate and open mailing list to discuss things like this rather than do it on the main developer list.

that purpose, when the time comes for the next press release.
(Perhaps to announce an Internet Draft for the authentication
protocol.)

Well, I think that's what announce is for :) address@hidden (I think)