Re: [DotGNU]third draft for FD press release

From: Radhakrishnan CV
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]third draft for FD press release
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 01:31:21 +0530 (IST)

On Wed, 11 Jul 2001 at 09:02, Serge Wroclawski wrote:

   Excuse me,maybe I'm wrong here, but I've seen this "press
   release" a while back.

It is all available in the web site of DotGNU from the very instant
of its posting:

 http://dotgnu.org/pipermail/developers/2001-July/

If someone wants to read it and make a story out of it, well, its
their business.

   In fact, it has been leaked several times and friends in an
   unnamed news organization, who were supposed to get it first,
   have been throughly shafted by this happening.

But we have not officially released it yet. None need to worry on
that count.

   This is a problem- there can't be press leaks like this. Open
   development, closed development, whatever.

This is a public list, anyone can participate in the discussions and
anyone can have access to the archive in the website. I dont find
any point in the secrecy factor.

--
Radhakrishnan