Re: [DotGNU]Propoganda starts at home...

From: Jeremy Petzold
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Propoganda starts at home...
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 16:28:33 -0400

Norbert Bollow wrote:

I know that we don't want the legal battle, but do you think that we can
even avoid one?

I think we can, by *not* following Microsoft standards (except
where it cannot be avoided, namely in the .NET emulation) and
generally implementing everything in a way that is entirely
different from how they're doing things.

Greetings, Norbert.

Are we going to use SOAP?