Re: [DotGNU]Propoganda starts at home...

From: Mason Ham
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Propoganda starts at home...
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 23:23:45 -0400

There is an apache soap impl donated by ibm .... problem is the code was
written very hastily and so is tied to tightly together to make it "use"
full unless you that the whole thing (servers and all :-( I have actually
been thinking about making a whole new "abstract" implementation for it ...
ie one that is modular like the xerces stuff. Till then, I have looked am
many different home grown ones, and they all either fall short on the client
or server side (client side marshalling or server side servers). Sorry, not
trying to be a downer. The upside is that to "get" prototypes done the
apache one is available :-)

Mason