Re: [DotGNU]Microsoft & Mono

From: Jeremy Petzold
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Microsoft & Mono
Date: 16 Jul 2001 06:42:55 -0700

Whoa!!!
Calm down everyone, Ximian is smarter than that to let MS, a known offender,
use them for it own perposes. I bet the MS doesn't even realise what we could
do.

I got an E-Mail form Miguel De Icaza in responce to a question that I sent to
the ximain mono developers mailing list. He seems interested in working with us
so as not to double each others efforts, I invited him to the developers
Mailing list to ask any questions after he has read our site. so expect to see
him around.

-Jeremy