Re: [DotGNU]can we implement Java for our auth system?

From: Jeremy Petzold
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]can we implement Java for our auth system?
Date: 17 Jul 2001 06:34:14 -0700

Barry,

I read your Paper on the RLS system, it intrigued me.
the system is clear, simple, and straight forward, and such a system would be
simple to add into applications like word processors, and IDEs, ect.
the one question that I have is why is there no standard token format? what
advantages does that give to the system that having a standard format does not?
I would think that it would make it more difficult on the server side to
process the RLS with out a standard format. Am I missing something?

other than that, I believe that the RLS system would be a very good route to
go. what have you put together as of right now?