Re: [DotGNU]can we implement Java for our auth system?

From: Jeremy Petzold
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]can we implement Java for our auth system?
Date: 17 Jul 2001 07:19:56 -0700

Adam,

I can definitely see the potential that this system has. If we choose RLS, it
would prudent of us to choose the Jabber system as it supports RLS and the
transition would be that much easier.

the one area that i see a slight problem with is the extreme dependency on the
server. but I think that you had said something earlier about that.

I think that we should go with RLS, and if we go with RLS we should choose
Jabber (with slight modifications)