Re: [DotGNU]Re: Support Java for .GNU

From: Jeremy Petzold
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Re: Support Java for .GNU
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 06:18:14 -0700 (PDT)

well, I would rather go with Mono then because Miguel
de Icaza has been worried that we are competing in
this area, I suspect we will end up going with Mono so
we do not end up in that situation, however, to get a
real pulse on that I suggest you ask Norbert Bollow as
he has addressed Miguel's concerns in an e-mail.

-Jeremy