Re: [DotGNU]source code & sourceforge

From: Charles Iliya Krempeaux
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]source code & sourceforge
Date: 20 Jul 2001 19:38:46 -0700

Hello,

I've just recently got involved with DotGNU also, but as far as I can
tell, DotGNU will not be using SourceForge, but instead will be using
Savannah.  The URI for Savannah is:

     http://savannah.gnu.org/

Savannah is alot like SourceForge (in what it provides).  In fact, it
uses the same software that SourceForge uses, so it will look quite
familiar to you.

See ya

     Charles Iliya Krempeaux