Re: [DotGNU]Receiving two mails

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Receiving two mails
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 09:43:43 +0200

Amir <address@hidden> wrote:

>     Why is it that I am receiving TWO emails for every mail sent to the =
> archives???

I'll be happy to look into this for you.  Please send me the
full headers (including all Received: headers) of both instances
of one of the duplicated messages.

BTW your question reminds me that it is high time to publish some
information on where questions and concerns related to the
mailing lists should be directed:

1. If it's a purely technical issue, contact address@hidden

2. If it's a policy-related issue, contact address@hidden

3. If you really feel that the DotGNU core team is not heandling
   things properly, you can try escalating the matter to the
   leadership of FreeDevelopers.  I'm not going to give you an
   email address for that, as it shouldn't be too hard to find
   out who is in charge there with a little research, and these
   good folks are receiving way too much email already.

Greetings, Norbert.

--
A member of FreeDevelopers and the DotGNU Core Team   http://dotgnu.org
Norbert Bollow, Weidlistr.18, CH-8624 Gruet  (near Zurich, Switzerland)