Re: [DotGNU]Re: (Unmangled) Craig Mundie/Dave Stutz at O'Reilly confere

From: Lloyd Llewellyn
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Re: (Unmangled) Craig Mundie/Dave Stutz at O'Reilly conference (was:[DotGNU...
Date: 30 Jul 2001 18:36:26 -0400

> Mundie said "I am just like you, there are
> some things I dont like" and Tim O'Rielly said "well, there isnt much I
> like about it at all"

Mundie looked about as comfortable as an investment banker at a Star
Trek convention throughout the proceedings.

I'm still unclear on what MS can and cannot do with patents.  I realize
dotGNU is not supposed to be a drop-in replacement for .NET, but are
there things MS can do legally to make dotGNU irrelevant as an
alternative to .NET?