Re: [DotGNU]Inferno Papers

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Inferno Papers
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 10:46:52 +0100

> Oh, BTW, if we do add Limbo language support, we
> can't call it "Limbo" because of trademark issues.

Not necessarily... they might consider it to be in their best
interest to grant the necessary permission.  If they view .NET
as the biggest threat to their business, they might even
consider it a good idea to contribute financially or with a code
drop to the inclusion of Limbo language support in DotGNU.

Greetings, Norbert.

--
A founder of the http://DotGNU.org project and Steering Committee member
Tel +41 1 972 20 59       Fax +41 1 972 20 69      http://thinkcoach.com