Re: [DotGNU]Inferno Papers

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Inferno Papers
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 08:53:59 +1000

Norbert Bollow wrote:

> Does someone have intentions to implement this?  If not, I
> wonder why we're working so hard on trying to find a name...

I might, once a few other things are out of the way.
I suspect it will only take 2-3 weeks, since a large
chunk of the cscc code can be reused.

I'm still in the middle of reading the language spec
at the moment to see if it will indeed give us something
beyond what a handful of C# libraries could give us.

It is also useful as a way to flush C#-isms out of parts
of the cscc code so that the code is more reusable for
other front-end languages.