Re: [DotGNU]Inferno Papers

From: John
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Inferno Papers
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 12:09:44 -0600

I like the Italian pun, but you're mistaken about "Limbo" as a concept.
Not to wax too religiously, but limbo is the pergatory to which the
souls of unbaptized babies are assigned, in certain sects of
Christianity. By definition, since the location is outside the purview
of the diety; it is neither heaven, nor hell. Rather it is a prison or a
waiting room, depending on your perspective.

Got any good puns on "waiting room"? Prison is out from the No-va
factor.

John Le'Brecage.