[DotGNU]Time for a huddle.....

From: Gopal.V
Subject: [DotGNU]Time for a huddle.....
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 20:08:11 +0530

Hi E'Body,
        Since things seem to be getting a move along lately, I suggest we
organise a meet of the various DotGNU development teams. And I'm not
speaking about Pnet alone.

        I think that we should conduct a meet of *all* the developers,
including the PHPGROUPWARE,Identities,Bizplan,Website teams (and many more).
The DotGNU *MEGA* meet will help most of us to get an insight into what's
going on in Auth,Webservices ,Pnet and their inter-connections.

        Plus I would also like people from other projects like SharpDevelop,
japple, etc.. to meet the real people behind DotGNU.

I think this will give the whole project a much needed shot in the arm,
as well as bring more people into DotGNU.

Gopal.V
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success