Re: [DotGNU]Time for a huddle.....

From: Tim Terlegård
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Time for a huddle.....
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 16:16:35 +0100

> > I think that we should conduct a meet of *all* the developers,
> > including the PHPGROUPWARE,Identities,Bizplan,Website teams (and many
> > more).
>
> Sounds like a great idea to me.  The biggest challenge may be in
> choosing a time that works for "*all* the developers".  It will
> inevitably the middle of the night in some part of the world.

Even if all would live in the same timezone it would be hard to meet in a
certain hour of various reasons. Why not decide for a 24-hour period when we
all can meet, like having an open house? Of course it should be a 24-hour
period when as many as possible can come. Someone in the core team should
always be there during these 24 hours.

Just for a small meeting, a certain hour could do fine, but I believe, as
it's for all possible DotGNU related developers, it'd be very hard to achieve
something in an hour.

That's just my 2 cents...

Cheers,
Tim