Re: [DotGNU]IDsec for PHP 1.0

From: Gopal.V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]IDsec for PHP 1.0
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 19:58:31 +0530

If memory serves me right, Hans Zandbelt wrote:
> I have released a first implementation of the IDsec system.
        Wonderful just in time for our meet-a-thon. I genuinely
think that the phpgroupware guys might take more than a casual
look at auth systems at this meet (especially PHP code).

        I hope you'll be there for the IRC meet. And I think you might get
quite a few interested listeners about your ideas on AUTH.

Gopal.V
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success