Re: [DotGNU]pnetlib

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]pnetlib
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 17:39:43 +1000

"Gopal.V" wrote:

>        Rhys: anyway we can generate the status page from the sources ?

Not easily.  But stay tuned ...

The compile happens in 4 phases: parse, type gathering,
semantic analysis, and code generation.

If I can get type gathering working in the next week or
three (which is likely), then we'll have enough metadata
to allow "csdocvalil" to do its job.  It won't be a full
compiler, but it will be enough for what the status page
needs to do.

>         Your work reminds me of Rhys's blitzkrieg 5000 line a week style.
> Seems like Rhys has competition ?.

The more code monsters we have, the better off we'll be.
Feel free to try to beat the record.